As my for personal study I had arrived at the performance of Titian's Metamorphosis 2012, by begining with Renaissance paintings, and also along with Edgar Degas ballerina paintings. The reason I went for Renaissance paintings is because I really like history and also traditional methods of art (although I am interested in other methods) I so appreciate a good painting. I also have a performance background and am very involved in dance, and therefore Degas is a good combination to look at as I like the traditional style of dance such as ballet.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00w749z
This is one of Edgar Degas oil paintings called The Ballet Class from circa 1871-4
At the moment I'm not sure in which direction this will go in because I looked up the word Metamorphosis in relation to Butterflies, however came across this which also works really well so I've decided to go with it. I think that I will look up the Metamorphosis 2012 and find out about each of the separate components and each piece to see how it all fits together in relation and why.
No comments:
Post a Comment